After spending the week cooped up in our apartment with a bad cold (thanks to Ty for looking after me and putting up with my whining), I figured it was time to get out and get some fresh air! We bundled up and headed into Kalmar for a few hours, even though I’m not feeling 100% it felt good to get out. Fall has definitely arrived, the crisp air and frosty mornings give it away. Tomorrow I’ll spend the afternoon at the Victoriahallen cheering on the Vikings and hoping for another win.
Here are some pictures from today:)
Kalmar train station
Out and about
Indoor mall
Taking a break
Coffee!
Sending best wishes to my Jennabelle as she fly’s to St. John’s tomorrow; I’m so excited to hear all about your adventures on the “Rock” for the next 8 months! xo
Ps: For any of my readers who were receiving emails from my blog (to notify you of new posts) I have gotten rid of that gadget. You’ll have to check back for new posts, or sign up for an account and follow me. Sorry for any inconvenience!
Love the picture :) Hope your feeling much much much better. Remember text me and we'll skype tomorrow before I leave. Who know's how long it will be until we have internet... Love you xo
ReplyDeletehey Christie! i love reading your blog :)looks like you guys had a good day in kalmar! i hope your feeling better. let ty know that he looks extra yellow in the first pic. hahaha seriously! hopefully we can skype when i get back from florida! xoxo Martina
ReplyDelete