Friday, November 18, 2011

Updates from the week

 
I know I’ve been slacking on posting lately, partially because not much has been going on.

Wednesday night the boys were gone for an away game, a couple girls and I went to see the new Twilight movie “Breaking Dawn Part 1”.  I’m not a huge Twilight fan.. to be honest I’ve only seen the first movie and read parts of the first book, I wasn’t sure what to expect I was going in blind. It turned out to be pretty good, even with the Swedish subtitles. The die hard Twilight fans I was with, loved it even more! So all you North American Twilight fans check out the new movie.


The weather here has been decent, a little frosty in the mornings but no snowJ No snow makes for excellent bike riding conditions! I’ve been checking the forecast in both Calgary and Kelowna; I’m definitely not missing the -16 degree temperature Calgary’s currently sitting at and all that wet, fluffy stuff my hometown just got. Hope everybody’s driving safe I know Sweden will be getting it soon.

With a couple weeks left in November I’m already getting into the Christmas spirit. Unfortunately I can’t start decorating until after December 3rd! I promised Tyler last year that as long as were together we will celebrate his Birthday and then decorate for Christmas! It’s his special day so we will do it right, after all it is the BIG 25!

The countdown is on for the Canary Island, only 29 more sleeps.

Hope everybody’s having a good week, enjoy your weekend and stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! Twilight. & how high maintenance is Ty for trying to separate his Birthday and Chritmas... what a guy. Missing you guys xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of snow in Kelowna. Guess what Gary is doing?? Shovel in hand. I am so excited for your winter vacation.

    ReplyDelete