Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"roll with the punches"

We’ve had some chilly days in Sweden over the last week, temperatures dropped down to -29 and 2 feet of snow fell. I’ve been reading about the cold snap in other parts of Europe, were not the only ones getting hit. I sure hope it starts to warm up soon!

Our Spring/Summer plans are starting to come together, finally! I’ve always been the girl who plans out EVERYTHING, and when things don’t go as planned..watch out! Over the last 3 years I’ve been with Ty, I’ve had to learn to “roll with the punches”. I must admit I’m still working on it; it’s definitely harder than I thought.

So here it is, our plan for the next 5 months: we will spend April-August in Calgary our home away from home. With a few weekends spent in our hometown Kelowna, to visit friends and family.

I’m excited to spend a few months in Canada before we take off on another adventure, wherever that may be!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post, you are so bright and always cheer me up! We are in the same boat. Love you and so happy I get to see you this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. spend some time with your BEST FRIEND! EEEEEk

    ReplyDelete